Praxis UK has a growing base of clients with whom we work around the world. In all of our work we take a facilitative and capacity building approach with our clients and partners – ensuring that they feel they have achieved positive and lasting change from which to build on themselves.
Our clients and organisations we partner with include:
- National and local governments in countries as diverse as Bangladesh, India, Malawi, and the UK. Ministries and departments worked with cover planning and finance, health, education, gender, social welfare and labour
- International development departments and ministries of foreign affairs in the UK and other European countries
- International and regional development banks
- United Nations Agencies
- Non-governmental organisations
- Global and regional networks
- Academic institutes
- Private sector companies and fair trade associations
Praxis UK develops its first three-year strategy. Click here to read it.
- To download a brief Capacity Statement of Praxis UK, click here